Industry News and Events
- 4th Annual DUG Permian Basin, Fort Worth, TX USA, April 3-5—Spartan Energy recently participated in the Annual DUG Permian Basin Conference & Exhibition. Hart Energy’s 2017 DUG Permian Basin conference and exhibition provided ample evidence that industry producers are indeed “doubling-down on the Permian.” Attendance at the annual conference in Fort Worth, Texas, surged 30% above its 2016 crowd as recovering commodity prices and strict cost controls restored confidence and profitability in the country‚s most active oil and gas province.
Nearly 2,200 oil and gas professionals gathered April 4-5 at the Fort Worth Convention Center to hear two dozen executive-level speakers from public and private producers, research and investment groups, financial firms and the Big Three major well-site service providers. These experts addressed everything from macroeconomics to mergers, acreage acquisitions, exploration strategies, development drilling and operating efficiencies.
Spartan hopes to see you May 21-23, 2018 at the Fort Worth Convention Center in Ft. Worth, Texas.
- 2017 GPA Midstream Convention, San Antonio, TX, April 9-12—Spartan Energy participated and sponsored a Golf Tournament, Clay Shoot and Coffee Break at the Annual GPA convention at the Marriott Rivercenter in San Antonio, Texas this year.
The GPA Midstream Convention is where midstream meets. For more than nine decades, GPA Midstream has led the industry in research, technology, setting and adopting standards for natural gas and natural gas liquids, and more recently, working with legislators and regulators to represent the industry at state and federal levels.
Each year, the GPA Midstream Convention brings together about 2,000 professionals involved in natural gas gathering, compression, treating, processing, storage and marketing, and natural gas liquids fractionation, transportation, storage and marketing, all with the common interest of meeting about—and making a difference in—midstream matters.
We look forward to participating in next year’s Annual GPA Midstream Convention which will be held April 15-18, 2018, at the Austin Marriott, Austin, Texas.
- 7th Annual Developing Unconventional Gas Eagle Ford Conference and Exhibition – San Antonio, TX, August 29-31—Spartan Energy is proud to be a Bronze Level Sponsor and will participate for a sixth year at the annual DUG™ Conference and Exhibition.
This annual conference attracts more than 4,000 executive- and senior-level executives from the upstream and midstream industries. The focus will be related to the Eagle Ford and its world-class reservoir rock that has been beset by the same economic challenges as other unconventional markets. This resurgence in activity is a welcome sign for a beleaguered market. The region, and the oil and gas industry, anticipate sunnier days ahead.
Mark your calendars—This event will be at the Henry B. Gonzales Convention Center in San Antonio August 29-31.
- 5th Annual DUG Midcontinent Conference & Exhibition, Oklahoma City, OK USA, September 19-21—Spartan Energy will return for the second time to exhibit in the upcoming DUG Midcontinent Conference & Exhibition.
DUG Midcontinent is a chance to connect with the key players operating in Southwest Kansas, the Texas Panhandle, Northwest Arkansas and throughout Oklahoma. With over 25 executive-level speakers, 100+ exhibitors showcasing solutions, and nine hours of exclusive networking opportunities, this is the ONE event that brings the entire region together. You’ll walk away with new insights, proven best practices, and hundreds of valuable connections. Visit us at booth #512!
- 5th Annual Executive Oil Conference, Midland, TX USA, November 6-7—Spartan Energy will participate again in the upcoming Executive Oil Conference at the Horse Show Arena in Midland, Texas. Last year a record crowd of over 1,200 oil and gas professionals gathered—up about 16% over 2014 and 2015. From the Midland Basin to the Delaware Basin (and everywhere in between), get updates from key producers on their core assets. Visit us at booth #120!
We don’t take shortcuts. We don’t make compromises. We stand behind our services.
We call it The Spartan Advantage.