Refrigeration units use a chilled medium to condense natural gas liquids (NGLs) from the process gas stream.
- Creates value uplift by extracting NGLs from the gas stream
- Reduce BTU value of process gas to meet pipeline specifications
- Eliminates penalties paid for delivering gas outside required specification
Benefits of a Spartan Refrigeration Unit:
- Rapid deployment to bring gas and liquids on line as quickly as possible
- Can be used as a temporary solution in existing facilities to manage a peak level of production or alleviate bottlenecks
- Provides early stage capacity while permanent facilities are put into place
Our plants are designed to reduce total cost to customers and downtime
- Our plants represent decades of experience in designing, constructing and operating gas processing facilities.
- Our operations team has significant input in the design of our plant to ensure efficient maintenance and to eliminate as much downtime as possible
- Modular, skid-mounted units for rapid installation and commissioning
- Spartan has the capability and experience to operate all support equipment necessary to keep our refrigeration units running and deliver on spec products.
Flexible service pricing models:
- “All-in” monthly rate
- Monthly rate with installation and demobilization charge
- Flow rate based pricing
Telemetric Monitoring: Spartan constantly monitors the operation of its plant and offers its customers the ability to track plant performance from the internet.
- Our field staff tracks plant performance and identifies operational issues before they become a problem.
- Remote emergency shutdown capability
- Ability to monitor customer specific data at customer's option including performance and maintenance records
We don’t take shortcuts. We don’t make compromises. We stand behind our services.
We call it The Spartan Advantage.